STATE RADIO   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» STATE RADIO » original FTS posts » The Legacy Of Margaret Brown

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Legacy Of Margaret Brown
Funkonia

Member # 7

- posted      Profile for Funkonia   Email Funkonia   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
after extensive research (yahoo.com) i found a margaret brown was a childrens book author.... i wonder if thats what the songs about. normall i wouldnt say anything, but i bet thats what it is. chad would do that wouldnt he
Posts: 63 | From: Boone, NC (Appalachian State University) | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged
ende

Member # 9

- posted      Profile for ende   Email ende   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
let no topic on this board go unheeded. this one has been heeded

-ende

Posts: 312 | From: DC | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged
tim585

Member # 54

- posted      Profile for tim585     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i was thinking the same thing when i saw the name, who the heck is margaret brown. Well i did a little research before seeing this thread and came to find that she is a woman who did a bunch of research on social sciences. Stuff like relations between people and government, mistreatings etc. Seeing as chad is into writing songs about the mistreating of people (open up) (state inspector) that is the conclusion i draw.
Posts: 1 | From: Boston, MA | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stinky McTickles

Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Stinky McTickles   Email Stinky McTickles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
margaret brown wrote the famous childrens book - Goodnight Moon, im sure all of u are familiar with it. She died in like her 40s from a burst appendix. But she was still a prolific author of childrens books. Plus goodnight moon is the shiz. Good night message board, good night desk, good night old lady in the yellow chair, i think.

- Stinky

Posts: 138 | From: LI NY | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged
TomT

Member # 13

- posted      Profile for TomT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I was thinking more along the bloodline of Honey Brown, a.k.a Greg Brown. Speaking of Honey Brown, who was at the first E-Factory show when Dispatch played Outloud-Happy Birthday Honey Brown...hot shit

peace,
-tom

Posts: 74 | From: philly | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged
meems

Member # 5

- posted      Profile for meems   Email meems   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
goodnight moon.....a contender for best children's book EVER (in my opinion of course)

-marie

Posts: 45 | From: philly | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | STATE RADIO | Privacy Statement