STATE RADIO   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» STATE RADIO » original FTS posts » hey webmaster....or moderator......

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: hey webmaster....or moderator......
Mike D

Member # 18

- posted      Profile for Mike D   Email Mike D   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
....or el Duderino if you're down the breverty thing.

why can't we reply to a message while quoting it? i really like how you had the option of quoting or not quoting. sometimes its good to have the old message in your reply so people know what you're talking about. if you could bring that back, that would be cool.

and where are those little message icon tags? those were kinda fun too.

and lastly, is there anyway you can add a field that has the username of the last person to post in a thread?

[ September 18, 2002: Message edited by: Mike D ]

Posts: 98 | From: Massachusetts | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged
MMDarbyLT

Member # 23

- posted      Profile for MMDarbyLT   Email MMDarbyLT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
god your too damn demanding mike...not every board can be a great as the LT board...although FTS does have which just makes posting fun
Posts: 35 | From: Ithaca, NY | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged
Mike D

Member # 18

- posted      Profile for Mike D   Email Mike D   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
my demands are simple. and if they are not met i will pack up shop and take my love and support to another more deserving message board. actually that's a lie, since the corruption and downfall of Star 6 and the mysterious vanashing of Trailin (maybe we should get Robert Stack or the gang from Scooby Doo on the case of the missing message board), i have felt like an orphan on the internet. i resorted to wandering back and forth between John Mayer and Howie Day message boards. now i feel like i have a home again. pathetic as it may sound, without internet message boards, my job would be boring.

and can i just comment that these little smiley faces are not called inocent little smiley faces, but rather "Instant Graemlins." as in, those little green things that spawn from Gizmo if you get him wet. i just felt the need to "sizzle a graemlin" one more time

Adam Tiller

Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Adam Tiller   Email Adam Tiller   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
D...you're breakin' my heart man...destroying my childhood...

a mogwai reproduces when he gets wet (remember the whole boiling back thing)...they turn into gremlins if you feed them after midnight...

I would have expected a trivia man like yourself to have been on that one like white on rice...what is the world coming to?

Adam

Posts: 45 | From: New York | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged
Mike D

Member # 18

you see now Adam, i was going to go into the whole reproduction of a mogwoi and the metamorphasis into gremlins if you feed them after midnight and all the fun ways to kill them, but i felt this was not the time nor place to discuss it.

and might I add tha Gremlins 2 was far superior to the original...the cameo by Hulk Hogan does it for me.

Rolling Rocker

Member # 31

- posted      Profile for Rolling Rocker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Bright Light, Bright Light!
Posts: 39 | From: I get around. | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged
Mike D

Member # 18

thank you for the wonderful drop in commentary Bryce. always good to hear from Tufts local alcoholic.
Rolling Rocker

Member # 31

- posted      Profile for Rolling Rocker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm not an alcoholic, I just have a very hard time staying sober.
Posts: 39 | From: I get around. | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged
MMDarbyLT

Member # 23

- posted      Profile for MMDarbyLT   Email MMDarbyLT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
that was the best comeback ever...i used to use "I'm not an alcoholic, alcoholics go to meetings"...but that kinda died out...thanks to bryce for a new saying to support all of our rediculous drinking habits!

"Is there anything more beautiful than a beautiful, beautiful flamingo, flying across in front of a beautiful sunset? And he's carrying a beautiful rose in his beak, and also he's carrying a very beautiful painting with his feet. And also, you're drunk."

Posts: 35 | From: Ithaca, NY | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | STATE RADIO | Privacy Statement