STATE RADIO   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» STATE RADIO » original FTS posts » Unknown but will still support Chads new Band

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Unknown but will still support Chads new Band
1highGuy

Member # 61

- posted      Profile for 1highGuy   Email 1highGuy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey I am new to this board so let me just start by saying Hello to everyone. Ok. MikeD I do agree with you when you say that most people to this board are from Star *6, to be in fact I am, but I am not here to talk about that, I just wanted to say that I apprecate everyone from the band dispatch cause they are so talented all of them are, So if Chad wants to start something new I just want to say Go for it, cause I will be a listener and a fan. I am not just a Fan of dispatch but to the members of the band, like I said they all I have talent so I am some what excided to hear what Flag of the Shiner is about and what they sound like. Thats about it for me. Take care everyone and Good luck Chad.
1highGuy

Member # 61

- posted      Profile for 1highGuy   Email 1highGuy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
just wanted to say that I just pre-ordered the Flag of the Shiners Cd. I am looking forward to hearing the Ep. Well take care.

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | STATE RADIO | Privacy Statement