STATE RADIO   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» STATE RADIO » original FTS posts » MikeD or electric mayham (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic is comprised of pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: MikeD or electric mayham
MMDarbyLT

Member # 23

- posted      Profile for MMDarbyLT   Email MMDarbyLT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah I think we're all on the same page here...I mean I know where Paul is originally coming from bc i'm sitting on a shit-load of great LT stuff but it would be disrespectful to the guys to put the cuts out without their consent, plus it kinda ruins the surprise that we're all in store for when new stuff comes out...we've all heard SI, and the other two but from what i've heard the 3 not released are by far the best on the CD
Posts: 35 | From: Ithaca, NY | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged
Keith

Member # 69

- posted      Profile for Keith   Email Keith   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey guys,
Def. don't wanna ruin a good thing but I did put up an FTP just for FTS/FOTS stuff so if anyone has any good pics of Chad of videos of Chad (ie NOT dispatch) feel free to put it up and I will edit as needed. I am with you guys in saying that we should keep the album to its release date but g damn would I love to hear it. I think only a handful of us were at Chads Acton Mass show a while back and we saw what the man can do live. Cannot wait to here it Charlie.
ftp info:
ip: 132.177.49.55
port: 22
user/pass: fts

K

This topic is comprised of pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | STATE RADIO | Privacy Statement