STATE RADIO   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» STATE RADIO » original FTS posts » Chad In Maine Video

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Chad In Maine Video
Keith

Member # 69

- posted      Profile for Keith   Email Keith   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I was wondering if anyone has the mpeg of Chad in Maine either on an FTP or just a file they could send to me. I will start a Flag of The Shiners FTP so that we can start getting the music out there. IM me at xcbiker27 if you have it so that I can get it up asap thanks guys.
Keith

Member # 69

- posted      Profile for Keith   Email Keith   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Everyone, I thought to just go ahead and put up an FTP so if you have any FTS stuff or Chad stuff put it up. I have added a few things but Upload me whatever you guys have

Pass: fts
User: fts
ip: 132.177.49.55
port: 22

It will be up off and on but most likely most of the time up. Thanks guys.

electricmayhem

Member # 4

- posted      Profile for electricmayhem   Email electricmayhem   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
dude... this is SO fucking awesome... thanks SO much for doing this... i can never get on etzel's server... and i REALLY wanna see this video... hope someone uploads it to yours...
peace
paul

Posts: 526 | From: Buenos Aires, ARG | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged
isaiah

Member # 70

- posted      Profile for isaiah   Email isaiah   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have the video. I will try and upload it tonight.

eat a peach for peace,
isaiah

Posts: 3 | From: brooklyn, nyc | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged
Keith

Member # 69

Ok the server is up now...for some reason someone uploaded the providence version of "Cut It, Match It" and maybe I didn't make it clear that is is FTS stuff. I don't want Dispatch stuff on there. Chad rocks and he should have his own FTP heh. So yeah Isiah if you wanna IM me that would be cool and I could make sure I get it. Thanks guys.
aim-xcbiker27

K
ftp://fts:fts@132.177.49.55:22

electricmayhem

Member # 4

- posted      Profile for electricmayhem   Email electricmayhem   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i got it... why is it SO freaking short?? only like four songs and 16 minutes... still pretty cool tho...
Posts: 526 | From: Buenos Aires, ARG | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged
Nick15

Member # 77

- posted      Profile for Nick15     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
yeah, so how do I get to the site with the chad video?
Posts: 151 | From: Chicago | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged
Keith

Member # 69

OK so i have the democracy rising video. And I also got one of Chad and the Lost trailers playing state inspector so if you wanna check that out check out the FTP. Keep stuff coming in though. Plenty of space.

~K

MMDarbyLT

Member # 23

- posted      Profile for MMDarbyLT   Email MMDarbyLT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
wow you put up the LT video from HOB??? i'm sure chad's glad that one got out
Posts: 35 | From: Ithaca, NY | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged
Mike D

Member # 18

- posted      Profile for Mike D   Email Mike D   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i would suggest taking that down. i don't think that is something Chad really wants out. perhaps drop him an e-mail about that one before making it public.

Mike D

Posts: 98 | From: Massachusetts | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged
tc8

Member # 75

- posted      Profile for tc8   Email tc8   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
How do i get to this ftp site?
Posts: 4 | From: Boston, MA | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged
MMDarbyLT

Member # 23

- posted      Profile for MMDarbyLT   Email MMDarbyLT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry about the sarcasim earlier...but that's just how i am...anyway to explain the situation, yes Chad played SI at the HOB LT show back in June, but it was not a good version of the song (if you were there you remember) and I'm pretty sure Chad wouldn't want people to see that performance. But as Mike D said, if you just email Chad and see what he says then no harm done

PS - where the hell did the graemlins go????

Posts: 35 | From: Ithaca, NY | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | STATE RADIO | Privacy Statement