STATE RADIO   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» STATE RADIO » original FTS posts » A few words on Lexi (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic is comprised of pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: A few words on Lexi
ende

Member # 9

- posted      Profile for ende   Email ende   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Lexi is such a dork. Guess what she did today. She forgot her purse at the Greek deli near my place. What a retard.

- ende

Posts: 312 | From: DC | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged
Lexi

Member # 43

- posted      Profile for Lexi   Email Lexi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A few words on Andy...

Andy likes tripping in the middle of roads and then people laugh at him and he wonders why he is a dork. He plays with squirrels and harassing poor girls named Lexi. That is all.

Posts: 63 | From: North Salem, NY | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged
Leigh

Member # 38

- posted      Profile for Leigh   Email Leigh   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
wow look at the time, NO ONE CARES!

Posts: 77 | From: Boston | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged
electricmayhem

Member # 4

- posted      Profile for electricmayhem   Email electricmayhem   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
yeah leigh, i think we're def. cooler than these dudes... WAY COOLER!!
Posts: 526 | From: Buenos Aires, ARG | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged
Leigh

Member # 38

- posted      Profile for Leigh   Email Leigh   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
if by "we're cooler" you mean "you're cooler", then yeah... definitely.
electricmayhem

Member # 4

- posted      Profile for electricmayhem   Email electricmayhem   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
mockeries are not cool
Lexi

Member # 43

- posted      Profile for Lexi   Email Lexi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wierd... I thought everyone cared...

Leigh

Member # 38

ya, that is weird that you thought that.
Bizyliz8

Member # 37

- posted      Profile for Bizyliz8   Email Bizyliz8   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
leigh, i was thinking the same thing.
Posts: 22 | From: New York | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged
Lexi

Member # 43

ouch liz. very ouch.
Leigh

Member # 38

its alright now though cause lexi and i are convinced that andy is among the dead... so we wont have any more posts like this liz, no worries
Lexi

Member # 43

RIP
Leigh

Member # 38

hahahaha... omigod this is so morbid. but seriously, i wonder how he would like to be remembered, as ende, stewdawg, or andy? should we sing amazing grace... or bridges?
Lexi

Member # 43

I think he would like to be remembered as Andy Ende Stewdawg Stewart. Yea.

Beloved Friend and SpatchPatcher.

-- this is very very sad. Look what you've done Leigh. --

[ September 22, 2002: Message edited by: Lexi ]

Leigh

Member # 38

look what i've done? whatever... i didnt do shit. i told you to call him and make sure he was still breathing, but you wouldnt do it - i tried to save him, but you just stood in my way

lexi is a murderer

[ September 22, 2002: Message edited by: Leigh ]

Lexi

Member # 43

I admit that I wouldn't call him. But murder? I did no such thing.

A famous person once said: thou who stalks, leads person they stalk to death.

Think about THAT Leigh.

electricmayhem

Member # 4

ever think he may have a LIFE (eww ahh) outside the INTERNET... OHH DISS!!
Lexi

Member # 43

umm..... life? never heard of it.
Leigh

Member # 38

paul, that comment was totally uncalled for. lexi and i are sitting here worried sick about andrew and all you can do is jest? come on now, have some ventricles and an aorta for once.
electricmayhem

Member # 4

umm yeah whatever
Leigh

Member # 38

this just about sums up our night:
lexi000000: and he'll be on at some point... unless of course he's dead...
lexi000000: in which case he wont be online
lexi000000: leigh + lexi = freaks

Lexi

Member # 43

Once again...

RIP

p.s We really are freaks. But it's in our nature.. so leave us alone.

electricmayhem

Member # 4

that's why you both have to come to pete in CT... then we can be the three freaks of the northeast (shut up, i am in the northeast, BARELY)
PatrickR

Member # 39

- posted      Profile for PatrickR   Email PatrickR   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Paul,

You are not the North East, you are the Mid-atlantic region, as I am not the north east, the north east starts with NY state. I just spend most of my time in the north east.

And as for lexi and leigh being freaks, i can confirm lexi is a freak, but since i have never met leigh (because someone was too scared to introduce herself...yes im THAT intimidating...we have yet to me).
Even Marie was brave enough to introduce herself to me in philly, PS - any guy interested and/or near her age range, she is cute too.

OK, time to go to bed, i have CLASS in 9 hours....wow, i actually have to DO something for the 1st time in 4 months!

-Pat

Posts: 11 | From: Philadelphia | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged
Bizyliz8

Member # 37

- posted      Profile for Bizyliz8   Email Bizyliz8   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
And I thought I was strange
Posts: 22 | From: New York | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged
  This topic is comprised of pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | STATE RADIO | Privacy Statement